Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 4


 left to right elder arslainian (going to go to BYU for football!!! could've gone to Stanford!),
 elder pole'o, elder fasaataloa


 laundromat! left to right sister jensen, sister smith, elder jacobs, elder lasalosi

 elder kalio elder kaufauna and my companion elder aii

Week 4 

Hey!!! thanks for your letters guys! i love you so much!!!
I'm doing great!the MTC is pretty great! The food has gotten disgusting over the past few weeks! I am having the time of my life! the language is pretty tough but its getting better and will continue to get better! the language has crazy confusing with the structure of the sentences! saying anything can be said 5 or more different ways depending on how you want to and what your focusing on!
I can't believe that Hannah has her permit!!!! scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys.
I'm sorry gma and gpa Nielson! i love you and thanks for the cookies!
the language has some spanish is it because it was like asian before but it had been conquered by spain for awhile so it has spanish influence in the language like the days of the week and numbers over ten sometimes. its insane.
it was different having a samoan companion at first because his background and culture were so different but we've got it pretty well figured out now i think!
and i haven't touched the lucky charms/marshmallow mateys!!! i don't wanna lose hair any faster;)
thank you for fasting for me for those that did!
good for marcus tell him i say congrats!
I love you guys!

Elder Nielson



No comments:

Post a Comment