Thursday, October 31, 2013

Week 3

The MTC is awesome! i've gained 11 pounds mom. I'm now working out to see the abs i had before from not working out! the food is getting rather old so in the moring i eat cereal instead of scrambled eggs and hashbrowns. Heres a joke i heard here in the MTC so whats the difference between a prison and the MTC?:) IN prison you get visitors hahahaha!!!!! kinda sad but true kinda thing:)

rorie- Yes my companion talks to me:) sometimes to much;) yes I've had ice cream and its not anywhere near as good as dads!!!I'm learning lots more words:) when i get back i won't even be able to speak english most likely! I miss you guys:)

Rayah- I want to tell you that I miss you. and I love you and the rest of the family with all my heart. I wish i could be there but my duty is to be out here for god and for his children and I can't leave that no matter how hard it is. I promised these people I would help them. and I don't wanna break that promise:/ Pray for help and i promise you god will never let you down he's waiting for you to ask:)

mom- the provo temple is so beautiful!!!Go Ducks!!! tell matt i'm sorry he had to miss his cougars for a weekend but that its not that bad compared to me missing all the games for the next 2 seasons!;) and tell the Robinson's to dear elder me!!! whats everybody dressing up as for halloween?

rylee- I love you and miss you to! but this is where i have to stay or i'll regret it for the rest of my life!hope you had fun at the trunk or treat should be fun going trick or treating tonight!!!

leah- sounds like Jessica will have had fun at homecoming! the article looked great! thank you so much for your letter from the kids it was awesome to here from you guys:)

jayden- thanks for writing me! I'm doing great and the language is coming:) the food in the MTC is getting a little old! and i gained 11 pounds when i checked yesterday! so i weigh 146 now haha;) i met a guy named jacob arslanian and he's gonna play for byu when he gets back! good job in football! keep it up!

Jace- I have made lots of friends! good job in soccer!

joshua- i'm doing great! sorry about your game! next time!

janessa-I'm doing good The mtc is awesome! I do love you little janessa:) i'm 18 years old:)

dad- go cougars!!! beating boise state!this week has been good! i go to the temple every Thursday! I can't believe it! 42:) i bet matt got you some fun stuff:) did you watch 42? good for hailey! and thats just gross for jensen. did he cry alot? was it super bloody?

jensen- yeah... sounds super cool haha:) did it hurt alot???
   

Elder Lasalosi from Austraila and   Fall leaves at the Provo Temple 10/13


 First MTC haircut! Still not sure about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment