Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Its Time!

So on October 9th we get up, (I am sure Mom was up most of the night) and get ready and load up.  It is exciting and sad and crazy!  We get everything in the car and head to Denny's.  This is a full circle moment because when we moved to Tooele, we went to breakfast at that same Denny's in the first week.
We joke around at breakfast and goof off.  When it is time to go Mom can't remember where she put my wallet with my Driver's license.  She is of course, freaking out!  We go home, open all of my suitcases, look all over my room, and then she realizes she stuck it in the inside pocket of the suit I am wearing.  I had it the whole time.
We drive towards Provo.  I am very excited! I bug my brothers on the way and my parents are ready to kill me for the torment!
We go see Uncle Jaime and Aunt Karen in Provo before we go to the MTC!

We then go to the Provo Temple to hang out until it is time to go to the MTC.  We take a ton of pictures and goof off.  I am ready to go!








Then it is time! We pull into the MTC and it is a madhouse! There are cars and people everywhere! We end up almos to the back of the building. You get out and an Elder comes and helps you get your suitcases and then tells you to take a minute to say goodbye! Lots of tears....from everyone but me!










No comments:

Post a Comment