Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 1

Week 1

Alright to answer everybody's questions 
Dad-Things are amazing! I've never felt the spirit so storngly and i testify that god answers prayers! MTC is awesome! I started learning the language minutes after you dropped off. The language is weird! Its spoken grammar wise way different. to say I want ice cream its like want ice cream I! and its just weird and anything you say can be said in two different ways! My companion is good and getting better day to day. He's from simoa! I have 1 teacher. his name is brother holley and he's awesome. i have been learning the disscussions kinda... Go DUCKS!!! Tell sister baird thank you!
Mom- Yes i know my lds mail sign in. tell jacob he needs the challenge it makes the MTC less hard. and have him start memorizing the missoinary purpose page 1 in preach my gospel. idk if you have gotten both my letters? No letters or email from gpa and gma phair. weather is not super warm. its utah still! Sunday we had sacrament and such as a zone and classes as a district!
Leah-I'm great? first week down! language is alright i'm always learning! teaching is a bit frustrating with not being able to say all i could in english! food is ok! seen a few people i know. first P day today! I go to the temple today as well. I know a guy here thats gonna play football for BYU as a wide reciever! his name is Jacob Arslanian and he's a cool guy!Jayden will have fun make him go to that singing thing:)
Jacob-Finally you break a grand! don't be tired of school! its better then being an adult i think! I'm enjoying the MTC but you need to enjoy fanily and freedom while you have it! don't grow up-p to fast bud!
Rayah-How did the game go?Don't be mean to jacob when he gives advice he's only trying to help. good for you!
Rylee- I don't get home sick little sister!:) good job on your game! Lucky getting steak:)
Jensen-I have seen karli! good job on your game! I'm learning the language studying eating then sleeping thats my day!
Rorie-I have started training! Lucky:)
Mom- weekind was good so tiring tho! I'm eating good probably a bit to much! something is weird with the food and its sticks to you!P day is today if karli didn't get you the message! I've seen Ellie miller lots like everyday pretty much and karli and lance buck and brandon johnson and logan mott but thats it. personal and companion study have been difficult to get into the schedule with trying to figure lessons out and such!but we're working on it. I'm glad you packed that medicine stuff cuz the other day i got a head ache and had a super spiritual experience so i cried and then i got a fever and now the fevers gone and i feel better but yeah. Just tired but i'll settle that with a nap!
Dad- I have another letter coming. didn't think it would take that long to come! I've learned the basics of the language and speak it with my district alot but i can't really like have a full on conversation that would be at a normal rate and i did talk to the liken the scriptures girl for a bit but she took the whole thing kinda awkwardly so i haven't attempted since really. the food is alright but super dense! and i haven't touched the lucky charms!!!:)
Mom-Didn't forget anything just bought a few pens and a hymn book. found the pens later... Just know that i've cried because i love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they only have creamery ice cream on wednesdays and its not anything super amazing...Yes i get up on time in the mornign get ready and then head straight to a classroom till 8:15 then breakfast then back to the classroom until 1:10 then back to the same classroom then stay for an hour or 2 then gym or devotional til 9 then back to the residence home get ready for bed then bed then up again! love you guys so much!!!!!!! oh and we had dallin h oaks for devotional tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sung in the choir to!!!!!!my district can sing!!!!!!! Love,
Elder Nielson




Where we live
Elder (from Tonga), Elder Aii (my companion from Samoa), Elder (from Tonga)


 Classroom




 My district
 My companion Elder Aii from Samoa
 First trip to the Provo Temple
Ellie Miller, a cousin and others

No comments:

Post a Comment