Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week 2

So this week has gone by way fast!!! Everything has been almost exactly the same! I'm learning the language and working on the lessons and things like all day everyday accept for at gym time lunch dinner or devotionals!!! so crazy. before i thought that being a missionary would be like reading the scriptures and such and not be very fun but after being here I've found that being out in the field is gonna be so cool. and we had this amazing lesson thing where we were doing a lesson in front of a practice teachers and is was an amazing lesson!!! I can't wait to get out there i heard a tor about a sister who only knew like two phrases for missionary work in her new language and she went out and got a baptism with those two phrases:) so after hearing that I've just become a lot less worried because i feel like whatever happens if i do my best god will get me where i need to be!!! Can't wait to go! sill got 3 weeks but I'm ready!!! Love and miss seeing you all!!!!Love,

Elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment